You are here
FromDual Performance Monitor for MySQL and MariaDB 0.10.6 has been released
FromDual has the pleasure to announce the release of the new version 0.10.6 of its popular Database Performance Monitor for MySQL, MariaDB, Galera Cluster and Percona Server fpmmm.
You can download
fpmmm from here.
In the inconceivable case that you find a bug in
fpmmm please report it to our Bug-tracker.
Any feedback, statements and testimonials are welcome as well! Please send them to email@example.com.
This release contains various bug fixes and improvements. The previous release had some major bugs so we recommend to upgrade...
Changes in fpmmm v0.10.6
- Do not connect to server bug fixed.
- Special case when lock file was removed when it was read is fixed.
ORDER BYto all
GROUP BYto be compliant for the future.
- Zabbix 3.0 templates added.
- MaaS: Function
curl_file_createimplemented for php < 5.5
- MaaS: Debug message fixed.
- Maas: Curl upload fixed.
- MaaS: InnoDB: Deadlock and Foreign Key errors are only escaped with xxx when used in MaaS. Otherwise they are sent normally. Foreign Key errors with MaaS is now also escaped with xxx.
- Wrong substitution in process vm calculation fixed.
- Template: Galera items changed from normal to delta.
- Template: Fixed InnoDB template to work with Zabbix v3.0.
- Template: InnoDB locking graph improved.
For subscriptions of commercial use of
fpmmm please get in contact with us.