You are here
Remote-DBA Services for MySQL and MariaDB
What you get
With our remote-DBA Service you get your regular DBA work done.
- You can buy a certain amount of hours of DBA work to be performed: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 or 500 hours or a certain amount of days per year.
- According to your business needs your standard database operations work is done remotely by our DBA's. This includes for example:
- Setup and installation of your MySQL database servers.
- MySQL Upgrades.
- Database migrations.
- Move your services from one machine to an other.
- Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) of your data.
- Query and report creation: Your reports deliver the data they should.
- Query tuning: To get the best performance from your hardware.
- Backup and Restore testing.
- Load tests and benchmarking.
- Configuration and configuration tuning.
- Fail-over and other system testing.
- This work has to be coordinated and agreed with the Remote-DBA team. It is typically announced in advance and performed during office hours.
Why this service is interesting for you
- You get your MySQL DBA resources when you need it in the amount you need it.
- You get MySQL specialists which are familiar with the matter.
- You need a DBA on a regular base (for example one day per week).
- You have to keep your personal expenses low.
- You have a gap in your MySQL staff (because of vacation, parental leave, sickness or because they left your company).
- You want to know your dedicated MySQL DBA's.
- You need somebody to cover your night shifts and your staff is too small to do it themselves or is not allowed to do it because of legal restrictions.
ContactIf you are interested in our remote-DBA Services for MySQL please let us know and we get asap in contact with you!
You can download from here our: Remote-DBA Flyer.