You are here
FromDual Ops Center for MySQL and MariaDB 0.3 has been released
FromDual has the pleasure to announce the release of the new version 0.3 of the FromDual Ops Center for MySQL and MariaDB.
The FromDual Ops Center for MySQL and MariaDB (
focmm) is an application for DBA's and system administrators to manage MySQL and MariaDB database farms.
The main task of Ops Center is to support you in your daily MySQL and MariaDB operation tasks.
More information about FromDual Ops Center you can find here.
The new FromDual Ops Center can be downloaded here.
In the inconceivable case that you find a bug in the FromDual Ops Center please report it to our bug tracker.
Any feedback, statements and testimonials are welcome as well! Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Installation of Ops Center
Upgrade from 0.2 to 0.3
An upgrade path from Ops-Center v0.2 to v0.3 is currently not supported. Please also check Upgrading.
Changes in Ops Center 0.3
- Ops Center repository database was changed from Sqlite to MySQL/MariaDB.
- Structure and schema comparison introduced.
- Variables comparison introduced.
- Processlist tool introduced.
- VIP is checked over crontab now.
- Debugging facility improved.
- Some configuration rules/checks implemented.
- User management implemented for multiple-instances.
- Clone user implemented.
- Database backup implemented.
- Jab handling implemented.
- Blocking backup implemented for MyISAM tables.
- Skip Slave with GTID works now.