You are here
MySQL Environment MyEnv 1.0.2 has been released
FromDual has the pleasure to announce the release of the new version 1.0.2 of its popular multi-instance MySQL Environment MyEnv.
You can download MyEnv from here.
In the inconceivable case that you find a bug in MyEnv please report it to our Bugtracker.
Any feedback, statements and testimonials are welcome as well! Please send them to email@example.com.
If you have questions about MyEnv we will answer them in the MyEnv forum.
Upgrade from 1.0.x to 1.0.2
# cd /home/mysql/product # tar xf /tmp/myenv-1.0.2.tar.gz # rm -f myenv # ln -s myenv-1.0.2 myenv
Add the following line to your
# BEGIN MyEnv # Written by the MyEnv installMyEnv.php script. . /etc/myenv/MYENV_BASE MYENV_PWD=`pwd` cd $MYENV_BASE/bin . myenv.profile up cd $MYENV_PWD # END MyEnv
Changes in MyEnv 1.0.2
my.cnfshould not lead to error any more (Bug #95).
profile.templateremoved because it is redundant to installer information.
rootshould be allowed to start MySQL (Bug #99).
- Status for OEM agent implemented (
oem_agent.php). To activate this feature copy it from
- Plug-in interface for
- Debug information improved.
- Empty line after environment switch removed.
- One missing error line in
- Return code in
myenv_start_stop.phpis nicer now.
- Difference between
myenv.confshould be warning and not an error.
- Error messages made more precise.
- Made it more clear that MyEnv is distributed under GPL v2.
- Deleting the actual instance with MyEnv Installer should no longer confuse MyEnv (Bug #104).
- RPM packages for CentOS 6, Fedora 18 and 19, RHEL 5 and 6 are available.
- User experience during deleting an instance improved (Bug #96).
- Deleting a running instance is not allowed. Much more verbose information about (Bug #89).
- Instance name black list added.
- Instances should be listed when change was chosen (#93).
- Replace multi-line
readlineoutput to fixed crippled output in menu selection (Bug #103).
alter_engine.plshould now work for socket and port, local and remote.
- Password is not exposed any more in
- Query bench (
query_bench.phpx) added for micro bench marks.
MySQL Backup Manager
mysql_bmantests should all pass again.