You are here
What you get
- Support for MySQL, Galera Cluster for MySQL, Percona Server and MariaDB.
- Support via remote login (ssh) or Teamviewer and contact over phone, email, Skype or other instant messaging solutions.
- We offer several different Support Levels with fast initial response times.
Supported MySQL Versions
We support the following MySQL versions:
- MySQL 5.0, 5.1, 5.5 and 5.6 (Community and Enterprise Edition)
- Galera Cluster for MySQL based on MySQL 5.1, 5.5 and 5.6
- Percona Server 5.0, 5.1, 5.5 and 5.6
- MariaDB 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 and 5.5 (10.0 as soon as it is GA)
MySQL Support Levels
- “Business Hour Support Plus (9 x 5)” (BHS+): 1st to 3rd level Support for MySQL and Percona Server, initial response within 4 hours from Mon - Fri, 08:00 - 17:00 CET.
- “Business Hour Support (9 x 5)” (BHS): 1st and 2nd level Support for MySQL, Percona Server and MariaDB. Initial response within 4 hours from Mon - Fri, 08:00 - 17:00 CET.
- “Best Effort Support” (BES): 1st and 2nd level Support for MySQL, Percona Server and MariaDB. Initial response within 2 business days (email only).
- “Galera Cluster Support (9 x 5)” (Galera): 1st to 3rd level Support for Galera's synchronous multi-Master Replication Cluster.
Why MySQL Support is interesting for you
- You do NOT have a MySQL support contract and want to have or need one.
- Your staff is not skilled enough to solve 1st and 2nd level problems themselves.
- Oracle/MySQL Support is too expensive or does not meet your needs.
- You do not want to be trapped in the contracts of the big vendors.
- You want to have a European Service Quality support organization which is located in your time zone.
If you are interested in our FromDual Support for MySQL, Percona Server and MariaDB, please let us know and we get asap in contact with you!
MySQL Support Flyer
You can download from here our: Support Flyer.