You are here
MySQL Emergency Intervention
What you get
With our FromDual DBA Emergency Intervention Service you get your serious MySQL database problems quickly solved. This DBA Emergency Intervention typically happens from remote.
- Our best MySQL DBA's care about your problem.
- We try to bring your system back on-line as quick as possible.
- We try to recover your lost data if possible.
- We assist you doing your database restore and recovery.
- We set your new system up after a hardware failure and help you ramping-up your service again.
- Our Emergency Performance Engineers tune your system to get back the needed performance.
Why this service is interesting for you
- We bring your service / web-site back on track as quick as possible in case of an emergency.
- We have stress proven and skilled MySQL professionals who know how to bring back a MySQL Service.
- You do not have the necessary staff available or your staff does not know how to keep the system alive.
- Your sales/bookings of your web-site decreases because of technical reasons and you are loosing money.
- You do not have or do not want to have our Support or our Database Health Check Service contract.
If you are interested in our FromDual DBA Emergency Intervention for MySQL and MariaDB, please let us know and we get asap in contact with you!
In an emergency we should not loose too much time:
- Start a file system backup first (make sure mysqld is stopped) before calling us.
- In case you accidentally dropped some tables or removed necessary files and have no backup of your database, shutdown your server immediately without playing around and do an image copy of the device or mount the device at least read-only.
- Try to contact us until you get a reaction of one of our engineers in person (call us by phone to get us online!). This engineer will let you know the conditions and if we have available resources.
- Keep security measures simple for the emergency help. Complicated security just slows down our capability to help efficiently and wastes valuable time.
- Install Teamviewer so we can easily access your system.
- Typically we are coming over ssh from a dynamic IP address. Thus open your firewall accordingly.
- Keep the passwords you provide to us short. A password like this 49vjKwE319YqDE34Jk does not really help in an emergency.
- Test the connection you open for us in the same way we have to used it (ideally also from a remote location).
- If you got the OK from our engineer, send this order.
- As soon as we have received your order we can start working...
You can download from here our: DBA Emergency Intervention Flyer.